Monday, June 20, 2011

Intent and Deed

There is a sometimes subtle difference between intent and deed, which despite every similarity, remains.
Offering to do anything for someone, will never be equal to doing everything you can.


If you ever really want to lose weight, turn off your air-conditioner.


If bad people can get ahead of the game by having secret societies, doesn’t it make sense that good people will have to do the same?


She doesn’t so much want to be loved by a type of someone, so much as she wants to be loved like that.


If you make yourself who you are, and run your own life, what does it say for you when you complain about your life?


I don’t think camping is where we go, in a home away from home, to do the same things we normally do, I think camping is where we go to do completely different things, in a completely different place.


The worst part of life is having people I love enough, that I will miss terribly when they have gone.
The best part of life is having people I love enough, that I will miss terribly when they have gone.



Max

No comments:

Post a Comment